A not to be missed event where we’ll talk about what it’s like to design and develop for Augmented Reality (AR) vs. Virtual Reality (VR), give a tour of our headquarters, and allow a hands-on opportunity to try out some pretty amazing hardware including: HTC Vive, Microsoft Hololens, and Google DayDream (Beta).
On June 23rd, Vectorform was host to the Detroit UX Meetup, attracting more than 80 participants across the Metro Detroit region. Voted ‘Best Detroit UX Meetup,’ attendees heard from the Vectorform team as they shared insight into what it’s like to design and develop for Augmented Reality (AR) vs. Virtual Reality (VR).
Participants had an opportunity to demo Vectorform’s latest hardware and projects including: the HTC Vive, Microsoft Holoens, and Google DayDream (Beta).
- Jason Vazzano, CEO & Co-founder
- Clemens Conrad, CEO Vectorform Germany, & Experience Director, Emerging Technology
- Amy Stoddard, UX Strategist
- Dan Maurer, 3D Artist
- Ashley Howell, Producer
- Rich Geyer, Engineering Director, Emerging Technology
- Kirk Jakubison, Engineer, Emerging Technology