Vectorform at Digility 2017
For the second time DIGILITY Conference & Expo opened its doors in July 2017 in Cologne. The conference provided insight on the topics of 360° imaging, virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR), wearable computing, hardware and software as well as artificial intelligence.
Clemens Conrad, CEO, Director Experience & User Strategy and Johannes Start, Senior Solution Engineer, Emerging Technologies attended. In his role, Clemens is responsible for the overall operational performance of the European region as its regional CEO and leads the design department globally. Johannes is an Innovator and Digital Native, that applies a myriad of new technologies, including AR and VR, to craft first to market digital products and experiences.
Check out their involvement in this year’s event below:
- Day 1: At 2:30 p.m., Clemens will speak on the topic of Leveraging AR for Enterprise Transformation
- Day 2: At 4:35 p.m., Clemens will be a member of the panel discussion on Designing The Evolution of Humans and Computers
Johannes lead the first DIGILITY hackathon on Day 1 of the event. The powerhouse team leading the event included main sponsor Audi, and supporting partners: HTC Vive, Vectorform, Unity, and Salt and Pepper. The hackathon brought together interdisciplinary teams who worked together for 32-dedicated hours to find solutions for collaborative work in VR.
The challenge was derived from automotive use cases including:
- Engineers collaborating on virtual automotive designs
- The use of virtual tools to test designs and configurations, and
- The challenges of teaching and learning in shared virtual spaces or with virtual objects.